We are excited to announce an evolution of Let’s Go Ride a Bike! Since December 2008, we have been bringing you personal stories of our growth as transportation cyclists. This will not change—we will continue to share our everyday adventures with you. But now in addition to our traditional blog stories, we will increase our rate of posting and expand the range of our editorial content to present a broader view of the cycling world.
After 3.5 years of sharing our personal stories, the time has come to expand beyond the traditional blog format. As the rate of transportation cycling continues to rise, we hope to be a resource and support system for bicyclists, new and experienced alike, with a focus on women (although men are definitely welcome and included!). We remain committed to demonstrating how life on two wheels can be simple, stylish, and fun. This new direction has energized us, and we hope it will energize you, too!
- Daily updates, sometimes two or more per day
- Varied content
- Regular series
- How-to’s and practical information
- Longer articles focusing on advocacy issues
- Fun fashion and vintage inspiration
- Interviews with movers and shakers in the bike world
- Profiles of everyday cyclists and “Roll Models”
- Videos and podcasts
- Links to other interesting articles in the blog world
- Dynamic magazine-style layout allows us to present more content in a compact space—while keeping individual posts and RSS feeds the same
- Monthly newsletter (sign up here) featuring a sure-to-be-stunning monthly desktop calendar designed by Dottie
The new direction starts . . . now! If you are reading this through our RSS feed, we encourage you to click through to our actual site to see the redesign.
We’d love to know what you would to see more on LGRAB. Take our three-second survey.
Thank you for your continued interest in and support of Let’s Go Ride a Bike—and your patience during this transition. (We’re hoping you won’t need too much of it!) We remain dedicated to creating a community where all those who ride bikes for transportation will feel welcome, no matter the format. Your thoughts and comments are always appreciated.