And with the return of sun, and above-freezing temperatures in Nashville (at least for the past two days), I am ready to indulge.
The wind in my hair was exactly what I needed.
End of the ride on Wednesday -- for some reason I choose cold days to take photos!
Other things this week that have helped chase the winter blahs* away:
- Charlotte Gainsbourg’s latest album, IRM. Beck co-wrote and produced it and it is delightful. Watch the video of the album’s first single here.
- Delicious Thai food from The Smiling Elephant.
- Scarf month on Academichic–so many fun ideas! My fave so far, which worked great with my hair.
- Keeping up with my training schedule to run an 8K (even though I failed to register for the race in time; oops! Ah well, it’s about the journey, right?)
- The continuing antics of Baby Walter, when he’s not driving me crazy. Here’s a video of his latest favorite activity, although he was somewhat distracted by the camera.
Now, off to work I go. Happy Friday!
*and yes, I meant to say “blahs” and not blues.